- Virtual Practice medical software partners with eRx Script Exchange to make electronic prescriptions available to its GPs
- eRx Script Exchange on show at GPCE
- eRx Script Exchange wins e-health award
- eRx Script Exchange has joined the NEHTA Secure Messaging program which enables eligible doctors using eRx to claim the governments ePIP incentive payments
Read more here: eRx_Newsletter_May_09
- Rural practice first to start prescribing via eRx
- eRx Benefits for GPs and medical
- eRx launched
- The goal of reaching 99% of Australian pharmacies during 2009
Read more here: eRx_Newsletter_April_09
GPs and medical specialists around Australia today started using e-scripts on the first Australia-wide platform for electronic prescriptions, called eRx Script Exchange, launched to provide a better and safer health care experience for all Australians.
Read more: eRx_media_release_3_april_09
There’s lots of news this month, including details of the four of the major dispensing vendors throughout Australia (Fred Dispense, Health Soft, Script Pro, Simple Retail) joining forces with eRx Script Exchange.
Read more here: eRx_Newsletter_25_March_2009
Read about the rollout of the first Australia-wide electronic prescription platform begining today. This rollout was to pharmacies in Victoria and New South Wales and is in readiness for connecting GPs and medical specialists into the platform in April.
Read more here: eRx_Media_Release_12_March_2009
GPs and pharmacists will soon be able to exchange prescriptions electronically, with the partnering of medical software specialist Best Practice and national electronic prescriptions platform eRx Script Exchange.
Read more here: eRx_BestPracticejoinseRx_Release_Mar09